Saturday 6 July 2024

YEAH FOR LABOUR VOTERS

Well done everyone for getting out and voting Labour.  I am no fan of Kier Starmer, this is not the Labour government I wanted, under Jeremy Corbyn England would have soared, but it is a start.  Or as this new, new Labour say, it is a time for change.

The divide between rich and poor under the tories had become a chasm.  All the hopes and dreams of each new generation crushed under the austerity and punishment dished out by the Nasty Party.  The Tories have never, ever, been supporters of the working classes.  They don't want to raise anyone up.  The big divide suits them, it keeps them elevated and the rest of us downtrodden.  

Labour, even Kier's Labour, are dedicated (they may need reminding) to improving the lives of the majority not just the few.  The tories have left this country devastated.  Our streets are full of shops that are boarded up, people are sleeping in doorways, food banks are a necessity.  Child poverty is through the roof.  Fourteen years of tory neglect has changed the face of the face of Great Britain.  Could Boris or Richi take their billionaire pals for a walk through the streets of London and feel no shame?  Or how about the seasides?  They, more than most, reflect our broken economy, with high unemployment and rundown business that can barely afford to stay open.  Our communities are decimated, our services cut to the bone.  Our high streets look like ghost towns with shops struggling to carry on.  

The thing about austerity is, it brings poverty, to the masses.  If you stop the flow of money, you create unemployment.  If you are unemployed you cannot buy things, therefore the businesses you supported go bust.  So too do their suppliers, and everyone up the chain is affected.  If you inject money, a la Roosevelt's New Deal, for example, the opposite happens.  Employment brings purchase power.  Purchase power revitalises the shops and businesses that rely on our spending.  Yes, we the masses, keep the economy turning.  Take away our money and our towns will look like, well, what they look like now.

This is something tory mentality cannot comprehend.  They cannot and will not punish or take back the millions fraudulently claimed by millionaires, but will remove all income from a confused universal credit claimant for missing an appointment.  Benefit fraud is actually a drop in the ocean, especially when compared to corporate tax fraud, but the tories believe that squeezing the poorest the hardest is the way to go.  Thank all the Gods there may be that they are gone.

Sorry, I've got to say a big yeah for Reform, their voters, in punishing the tories helped Labour win.  Oh the irony.  


And on a personal note Yeah I can write again! Since I took up the philosophy 'it's beyond my control' I have lived the life of a hedonist,(I wish) lol, that is I have learned how to enjoy life for the simple things, I have no need for navel gazing and asking what ifs. In truth my most prolific writing came in times of sorrow. Misery lends itself to churning out volumes. When I was married I dreamed up all sorts of murder scenarios, fictional of course, I settled on an ice pick and a new patio. I was going to entitle it 'While You're Up Love'.


But I jest, with the tories gone it is as if a big, dark, cloud has been lifted, not reflected in today's weather' haha. Anyway, I vowed long ago that I would carry on with my blog, even if I had only one reader. I think that's where I am now, Oops, and where I could remain if I stay on politics. Now I am just going to go where the mood takes me, and use my blog to vent my feelings should I encounter situations that vex or amuse me.

Fear of the tories winning yet another term has jolted me into action. Whether I can follow Kier et al is another thing, but my passion for politics was crushed in 2019, and for that I blame Kier et al. But ce la ve, it is beyond my control (I use that as a mantra haha). Anyway, if you have 4 minutes to spare (yes I timed it, haha, please read my blog and comment, even, actually, especially, if you don't agree with me!

3 comments:

  1. Sadly I think Starmer and his cronies will stuff up even more where the conservatives left off. This will not end well. 😞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear that's a little pessimistic for me, though to be fair it's happened before. I remember the joy of 1997 when Blair won, it was good to begin with, remember the SureStarts (brilliant idea), and for me personally, I gave up work, became a full time student and got a Degree - is that possible under the tories?

    Then came the Iraq war when Blair, Mendelson, Alistair Campbell et al (New Labour) got too big for their boots and hoodwinked everyone, Labour really shouldn't be about invading other countries, that never sat well with me, and I was chucked out of the party for organising an anti war meeting.

    To be honest I haven't even looked at Kier Starmer's manifesto, so I don't know what they plan to do, but I heartily approve of his first action, cancelling the horrendous Rwanda plans which was an out an out scam and not dissimilar to Hitler's Final Solution. Thank God that cruelty has finished. Let's hope it is a good sign of things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was heads you lose, tails you get beat.

    We now have a red rosette in 10 Downing Street just in case you mistake the dystopian vision and dictatorial poison that will now begin to eminate through it's very bricks as the same old Tory BS.

    It was the biggest racing certainty since Pegasus had a walk over at Royal Ascot that as soon as Starmer was put in place, and the votes were counted for effect, that Britain's celebrity war criminal would crawl out from his grid. Blair is already 'urging' Starmer to introduce( thats politic-speak for 'enforce') IDs. We'll call it ' for national security reasons ' of course. And we know how real those concerns are- look at all the ISIS terrorists running around ( remember iSIS?).
    It isn't decided yet if we'll be having the bird flu this season with so much going on elsewhere but Starmer is on record as saying anti-vaxxers 'will be dealt with'' . It matters not how many dozen medical doctors, scientists or viroligists have offered to bring shedloads of sound reasoning as to why we're right to be anti vax and how many lists of the dead or maimed are available now.It's climyte change time and too many are emitting CO gases.The cows are no longer the guilty party, it's the plebs like you and I.Ask Maragret Sanger or Bill Gates Sr.
    I believe it was Vallance - sorry, i mean SIR Patrick Vallance who invested 600 grand into a couple of little pharma companies 12 months before we had the 'shock' pandemic( as magically predicted by Gates and Fauci). I believe that's called insider trading.His qualifications don't entitle him to discuss a virus or vaccinations but Starmer has made him UK Science Minister. That's Starmer saluting the plebs with his finger.

    He continues to champion Davos where his true master resides, Klaus Schwab, the psychotic Bond baddie. If you need to know who is running the world's governments all you need to do is look for the World Economic Forum and their most recent faces.

    Sunak wanted to jump off the Titanic so he got as close to the Iceberg as possible then proceeded to talk more nonsense than is normal and deliberately antagonising us.He must have had a few of his millions on Starmer at Ladbrokes.

    Make no mistake, Starmer is a different animal. He has acid in his veins and a hatred of those down the ladder that makes Sunak look like Mary Poppins.This man is a lover of war( unless it involves anyone retaliating to Israel's genocidal madness).He and Blair love war and appreciate it's a 'good earner'.Whenever anti- semitism, Israel or elections are in the headlines, Bliar appears like a vicious-eyed little genie.He is one of the most efficient puppets of the WEF and has been for 30 years. He is teflon. He'll work Starmer like a glove puppet much as Barrack Obama did with Biden before old soapy went mental and mistaking himself for a black woman.( google it)

    Soon we will bedazzled with all things 'AI 'and climate change as our hero goes all Uncle Sam, and tries to save us all. But what will he do for those who lost their jobs and are still losing them ? Watch what he does to the welfare system.
    What will he do to the NHS - he'll help it slide.

    Who will be his first targets ? Put it this way, if you are a farmer, sell up now. Who controls the food controls the people.And control is all and has been since 2010 when the last Bullingdon boy took over.The old adage rings louder than ever now ; When a government fears the people, it's a democracy ; When the people fear the government, it's a dictatorship.

    It's about to be a bumpy ride.Very bumpy.

    Zig xx

    ReplyDelete