Saturday 21 April 2012

THE TARGET OF HATE

I wasn't going to acknowledge the hate site dedicated to my name, but I have woken up in considerable pain, and the side effects of my prescription medication are so bad, that they are unusable.  Cie la ve.  Those who hate me have caught me at the right moment, and if I lived near Beachy Head, a sky dive without a parachute would be an option.  I doubt though, that my mangled corpse at the bottom of cliff would be sufficient, I feel they would insist on dismemberment and my head on a pike at the very least.

My crimes.  I took the Catholic Church to Court for abuse I suffered whilst in their care as a child, and I wrote a book about it.  I am accused of lying about being in a convent.  Approximately 30 A4 box files of documents prove that I was, and indeed there are documents that prove the 'Uncle' in charge of our home was a paedophile.  Everything I have said can be verified. 

Why all this hatred?  Is it personal?  Is it because I am arrogant?  There I have said it.  It came out during the above trial, the nun and the paedophile accused my 12 year old self, of arrogance.  It seems I did not accept the beatings with the good grace and gratitude that I should have.  I partially accept what they said, I have the arrogance of someone who has dedicated their life to acquiring knowledge and I have a smile that says 'I know more than you do'.  I can see that would piss some people off.

I don't however, think the website is about the church abuse, I believe it has sprung up from a forum I once used and the most likely culprit is a former poster with a grudge. Someone who dislikes my controversial views, but lacks the vocabularly to explain why, so has resorted to name calling and punch in the gob prose.  

Don't worry Beachy Head will not be an option, and if I am found in that situation, I was pushed! lol.  

Incidentally, I am now tempted to do further articles on the YGL and a bit of psychological profiling of my own, watch this space.........   



8 comments:

  1. (((Bell))) you showed guts to take on the Catholic Church.. you know what happend and Bell dont give anyone that is trying to hurt you thinking space.. you just keep going forward.. look forward to you book coming out here.. stay strong.. your dad will be so proud of you.. and from what you have said I would think your mum will be saying tell the hateful person on that site to fook off.. they are nothing Bell.. dont let them see they are getting to you.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh bless ya Sue - my mum would indeed be telling them to fook off, lol.

      I was v.grumpy when I wrote this blog, I usually ignore the shite. Someone really wants me to stop blogging (you should see my spam)lol, but I'm made of sterner stuff.

      Delete
  2. Trying for the sympathy vote again bell lolololol.
    Ygl posts....put them on and your emails will be plastered all over intas forum and other blogs of ygl posters.
    I see its only the loon that responded to you again lolololol maybe that is because you are so like minded in mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sue is right, bell, just forget about whatever site that isnt pleasant to read.
    you are in a good place now..shoulder pain is your only pain now... get some physio for it..or a hot water bottle lol
    loving your blogs about life in general..forget ygl..its nothing now.BBe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya Bb, your right of course, and I have no intention of getting into a cyber war. I watched the Richard Bacon documentary about stalkers and trolls, and they are best ignored.

      I am so pleased you like my blogs, I love writing them, and its great to get such positive feedback xxx

      Delete
  4. Bell xxxx Try not to dwell on those who are just out to cause hurt, it truly isn't worth it. As for posting more about the YGL board, do you really think it's a good idea? YOU have moved on from that now, if others wish to keep harping on about it, then so be it, if they have difficulty moving on, that is up to them, I think most people find the subject quite boring now!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Jo, YGL is sooooo last year, lol. I have lots of happy memories of the YGL, and they may appear now and again, but too many other interesting topics to address.

      With the YGL, I think some are deeply ashamed of their past behaviour (quite rightly) and are terrified it might come out. The thing is, they didn't interest me then and they don't interest me now, so its mostly in their own heads. I've had a few anonymous threats, so only put that afterthought, to put the wind up 'em, lol.

      Delete
  5. FGS Bell...your made of stern stuff...it doesn't mean your hard as nails but only people you care about should be able to hurt you..how the hell anyone would know your past is true or untrue is beyond my comprehension...(I was the queen's secret love child) now can anyone disprove that? Nope! Your blogs are interesting and they are good..concentrate on that and unless it's constructive criticism then kick it to the kerb.Annie.

    ReplyDelete